- Araanz always endeavours to ensure that your shopping experience is hassle-free and user-friendly to enable you, your friends and relatives to regularly visit our website and give us an opportunity to serve you all.
- For Araanz the customer's privacy is of utmost priority. The information furnished by you is strictly confidential and for our records only.
- All the information provided by you is protected. We explain below as to the information which is required and the reasons for its collection and use.
- Any reference to our Website refers to Araanz website, mobile applications (if any), customer care services, and any other shopping or services provided by Araanz. If you would require any clarification, please contact our Customer Care Service team 1800-2700-321 (Toll Free) Or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- This page is subject to change/revision without notice. The customers are requested to check this page regularly for any updates.
Information Collection from Customers
- Our Website may require personal information regarding our customers to make purchases. It is important that we keep all information provided for shopping and expediting the process with us in the future. This information provided to us can be by means of telephone, email, chat, social media, or simply by feeding it on our website while registration or while making purchases. You are free not to provide such personal information. However, you may not be able to avail the extra benefits or offers on product promotions that Araanz may have if you don't provide personal information.
Personal information logically means any information that you may be identified or contacted by, not limited to First Name, Last Name, Phone number, Address or email address. In addition, we may also require Birthday, Marital Status, Anniversary (if married), Gender, and most importantly your Credit Card Details.
- Araanz collects Payment information such as Credit/Debit card number, Expiration date, authorization number or security code, shipping address and billing address. Shipping address refers to the address where your product should reach. Billing address refers to where your credit card bills are sent. They both may be the same or different in some cases.
- Purchase and transaction information is collected to inform Araanz about your history on our Website and all/if any products you may have purchased previously. This will help us in keeping up to date with the trends of the public choice.
- Customer service information such as customer service inquiry, feedback on repairs and its history.
- A "cookie" is a small piece of information stored by a Web server on a Web browser so it can be later read back from that browser. Cookies are useful for enabling the browser to remember information specific to a given user and for business purposes Araanz will place both permanent and temporary cookies in your computer's hard drive. Araanz's cookies do not contain any of your personally identifiable information.
- Araanz owns all the information collected. Araanz uses the information, inter alia, to:
- Provide products and services to you
- Process your payments
- Create and manage your account
- Send you promotional materials and other communications
- Communicate with you about, and administer your participation in, special events, contests, programs, offers, surveys and market research
- Respond to your inquiries
- Operate, evaluate and improve our business (including developing new products and services; enhancing and improving our services; managing our communications; analyzing our products and customer base; performing data analytics; and performing accounting, auditing and other internal functions)
- Verify your identity.
- Protect against, identify and prevent fraud and other unlawful activity, claims and other liabilities.